Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dust like bugs in my yard?

There are these bugs ALL over my yard and I'm a bit concerned. They have clear wings with one thin black strip on the outside edge and they're small and look almost like some sort of gnat. The real catcher though, is they have some sort of white fluff at the bottom of their bodies? They aren't very intelligent nor fast, so I caught some of them easily to show my parents, my stepdad said they were termites but they don't seem like it. My mom said they were love bugs but they look nothing like that! I'm really concerned as to what these little critters are and WHY on earth they're floating around my front and back yard! It's no one else's yard that I can see and there's nothing really very different about ours. Please help! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment