Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wierd bug in my room?

Ok so there is a wierd bug in my room that looks almost like an ant but with wings and idk what it is...we have had an ant problem badly here recently but I've kept ants out of my room but about last week these bugs were showing up but it's only when it gets dark and they go to my tv screen but during they day I can't see them anywhere and these bugs are only in my room...there's maybe 7 on my tv at. Time and I kill them and 7 more appear it's like a new group is waitingfor when they die....I heard they could be gnats and I saw about how to kill gnats and how they hate the smell of mouth wash so I put a cup of mouth wash out and there was about 2 dead the next morning and it didn't help at all...pleSe someone what are these ant like flying bugs cause they are super annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment