Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I fiddled with partitions and now i cant run my netbook.?

okay so im trying to install windows xp from a usb because i have a netbook. i also wanted to allocate some more space for the C: drive because it was using 40gb of space and my D: had 100gb. so i deleted both of the partitions i saw. now when i create both partitions i try to go to the install thing in the menu and it says do you want to format? i put yes then after the windows xp professional set up screen it basically says i dont have enough space. and then it says setup was unable to locate such a drive with the required amount of free space. and when i hit enter it reboots my pc. what am i doing wrong? how do i create the partitions to where i can have more in my C drive or atleast getting my computer back to running again? am i suppose to make a extended? i just want my c drive and d drives back. i also tried making the drive active. please help i just want my netbook to run again.

No comments:

Post a Comment