Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why do I sleep so long? help its starting to affect my life.?

Hi I'm Mando, I'm 20 years old andsleeping is becoming an issue in my life. Well it has startedwheni was 14that I was starting to able to sleep 12 hours ormoreina day. Like today I went to sleep at 12:30am andwoke up at 3:10pm. Wtf is wrong with me? I have tried taking sleeping pills at a certain time so I could wake up earlier but yeah right who was that fooling. It's like that whenI workordon'tI could not have done **** and go to sleep for 14 hours. I think its a problem I cant fix on my own. It really is a threating crisis the people around think I don'tcare orthink I don'twant to do **** for my life but I have a bunch of medical problems. Can someone please help me I don'tknowwhat todo. And unlike everyone else yeah I'mbroke anddon'thave insurance so no money involved solutions. I have a loud as can be alarm clock andI can'tcontrol it. Don't hear my alarm clock only way I wake is if someone physically touched me or when my body decides to. My medical problems are my back( My L4 andL5 don't space so nerve pinching, extended rotatorcuffanda calcium build up or a sist under my blade. I have a bit ofphysicalturrets and a bit of ocd.) And I do smoke cannibis, butonlya gram a day. For people that's 2 blunts or 4 joints or 6 bowl. But I sleep the same way if I don't smoke eithier. Have had periodic times of cannibis free. Don't do Amy other drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment