Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Becoming a single mother vs abortion?

Here is my bad situation. I am 30 years old and I do want kids but I am not married and things with my current boyfriend are not going well at all. I am pregnant and I have very bad morning sickness to the extend that I have to miss my work. I have no family support and really no one to help me to get through this pregnancy at least. I love the father of this kid very much and I am sure it would be a beautiful baby and I do want it but I cant see how I can make it on my own just even to get through the pregnancy?! I cant see or expect any support from the father. My income is not that high and the pregnancy itself is causing a lot of sickness for me so I have to miss the work. I want to get married and to have kids but I also want to finish my education. I am in pain not sure what do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment