Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christians, am I wrong for this? Am I doing right? 10 points?

People say when you date you should never bring up religion until you get to know the guy well. I don't believe in dating but if I'm going to have a partner that I find I'm interested in and if I want to see if he is good ofr me, I'd be sure to talk about God who is Jesus Christ. Checking if he has God in his life and testing him before anything. I'll enlighten him about the bible and ask him question, to see whether he ever picked up the bible. If he answer soem question I'd throw him another question. I believe question is power and he just say thing because other has said it then there a fake trying to get in my pants... If he flees, then eh was no good, correct? or not looking for commitment like he said?..

No comments:

Post a Comment