Monday, July 18, 2011

How do i get him to stop talking to me!?

alright so my parents are originally from mexico and every year we go for a visit for about a month, and there are teenager guys to whom i dont talk to but i can tell they want to talk to me because they tell my brother and just show signs of interest ive never really paid attention untill this year, that some guy finally talked to my uncle about me, and yes ive been teased from my family some what but i havent even talked to the guy in person just from chatting on facebook since i came back. and he seemed like a nice guy at first hard worker etc, but recently hes shown signs of being disrespectful like he cusses in messages, on his status he says the beyond stupidest things and recently he got my uncles into some kind of argument and i just want out I dont want anything to do with him especially since my family doesnt like him even my extended family ( yeah big deal) I guess you could say we had something sparking between us but then we just turned off, once he turned up at my aunts with hickies all over his neck and hes told my uncle he has bitches ( sorry for the language) all over ( meaning girls) which isnt my thing it just isnt the way it works with me. hes sent me messages but of course i ignore them and hes asked me if i dont wanna talk to him no more but im scared of responding no becuase he could start rumors and talk crap about me back in mexico so what do i do keep ignoring him or just tell him the straight off truth? any advice i also dont want to hurt any feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment