Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How likely am i to win this lawsuit?

I was in an accident caused by a police chase. There was a robbery early in the morning but there were no suspects. Later that night police were on duty of the case of the robbery. The driver that hit me passed a few stop signs which police saw. The driver refused to stop after the police signaled him to stop. The police chasing the fleeing car, turned his sirens and lights off after realizing he couldn't "catch" up. Then the driver fled off in high speed running a red light which caused him to t bone my car on the passenger side. It caused my car to spin and hit a pole. I suffered both ankle fractures and multiple pelvic fractures. I had 3 surgeries on my left ankle and one surgery on the right ankle. No surgery was needed for the pelvis. I might need a fourth surgery on the left ankle depending on how the recovery goes. The driver that failed to stop suffered facial fractures. The passenger was ejected from the car causing vertebrae fractures and facial fractures. There was also a third car involved that was hit by the fleeing driver, the driver had minor injuries no broken bones, just scratches and bruises. My injuries have life long consequences, including arthritis and further surgery in the future. If the police was chasing a suspect, why would they turn off the lights and sirens. They are SUPPOSED to warn innocent drivers of the danger. Do i have a good lawsuit in my hands? I need answers, please !

No comments:

Post a Comment