Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Husband eating food that had gnats on it!?

I know this is weird, but I need support for the way I feel about it because my husband has every retaliation in the world for why this is okay. I don't think that is sanitary AT ALL. It really disgusts me. He thinks it's okay if they just land on it, but frankly, I think it should be thrown away immediately! Especially because they were leftovers anyway. He puts the pot in the refrigerator uncovered and then sits it out, forgets about it, gnats get it, and he still wants to eat it? Am I the only one that thinks that's horribly disgusting? On top of that, he for some reason is convinced (Without even seeing the pot) that there were only 1 or 2. I saw it and told him about it. there were more than that. What do you think, gross?

No comments:

Post a Comment