Monday, July 11, 2011

UK postgrad mitigating circumstance?

I am studying in UK uni but now i'm in Thailand doing my paper from home. I wrote a mitigating circumstance to extent my research project. Actually, the project was already extended till 30 june. But i was unable to do the project very well.I have been losing motivation, concentration, interest to do things, and insomnia. I know that I have problem but in Thailand, we don't normally go to psychiatrist (or at lease for my family, my parents think that people who go to psychiatrist are crazy). However, I decided to go to psychiatrist and was diagnosed of having "Bipolar Depression". I contact the university on 20th, went to the doctor on 21st, and submit the mitigating circumstance on 24th. I'm now so worried...They didn't email me back yet. Do you think they will grant me another extension?

No comments:

Post a Comment