Monday, July 11, 2011

What should I major in for pre-med?

I am having a hard time deciding between history and biology. I've always been an average to good student in the sciences in high school, and feel like I could use the biology instruction for a "refresher", but at the same time I know history will be easier and probably more enjoyable for me. I also dont want to be in college for an extended period of time, fulfilling both history major requirements and pre-med requirements. Will it extend my time in college by too long? Should I just major in biology? I also plan to take classes during summer and winter sessions whenever I can. I am currently working as an EMT and wondering how that will fit into my med school application. What else should I do in addition to my EMT work?

No comments:

Post a Comment