Friday, July 15, 2011

5 year olds with no imagination?

Video games and stuff are destroying their minds. I had similar problems with my little cousins. They have NO idea how to live without video games. Luckily they're 11ish now so they play sports here and there but when they get tired of that... Its a wrap. They have no idea what to do! I never had any gaming systems when I was young. Except for a sega genesis but that eventually broke. I used to LOVE cars and wrestling. I used to play with my cars (I had over 100 hotwheels) and I would form racing tracks with dominos or other things and build ramps. And I never had wrestler action figures. But I had a Wolverine, spiderman, , sabertooth colossus, hob goblin and a few other action figures that I used to use as wrestlers. I used to use show boxes as wrestling/boxing rings. I also had a shoebox with a roll of tape, taped to the box. It was my basketball hoop. Yeaaa. I was a lonely, often bored creative kid. I used to have other home made toy stations lol. Now I make home made workout equipment (medicine ball, pull up/dip belt, and working on more)

No comments:

Post a Comment