Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Would you find this reasonable?

So on saturday, I'm going to a small town in Florida between Seaside and Destin for a week. My extended family is going to be there, as it is normally a family vacation. This year, however, I am bringing a friend with me. I was thinking about asking my parents to drop us off at Seaside one or two days because Seaside is a little more lively than the small town our condo is in. I'm hesitant to ask for two reasons: 1) it is a family vacation and I don't think they want us to split up and 2) my parent never want to worry about ANYTHING on this vacation and only want to sit opn the beach all day. I think they might slam my idea down, and possibly be offended. Would you find this proposition reasonable. We are both 13, have cell phones, and are VERY responsible. K Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment