Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tiny jumping bug in my room?

Hello, so yesterday night I found a tiny ( and I mean TINY) bug that was a white-creme or a white-beige. It was about .2 by .2 of a cm, but possibly smaller. It seemed like just a gnat-like bug without wings. Though, this bug could jump very fast, almost like a flea, but much smaller. Anyways, back to my experience. So I found this bug on my computer desk at around midnight. I tried to squish it, but since it was so jumpy, it was very difficult. I finally smashed it, but it seemed as it had a hard casing around it because when I looked at my piece of paper (that's the only weapon I could find!) it wasn't there and I believed that it just got flung onto my pants or something. I just brushed off my pants and went on with my life. About a half an hour later, I sat on my bed with my cat across from me and I found the bug on my bed. Then, I found about 3 more! I almost thought they we falling from the ceiling, but they could of been falling from my hair, i don't know! So, I went to go tell my mother and ask if I could sleep in her room because there was no way I would sleep there tonight. My mom was fine with it and said that it was probably fleas. I've never seen one or had the experience, so I looked it up, but it wasn't the right bug. It isn't long and was super small. If you know what type of bug this is and could tell me how to get rid of it, I would be very thankful. Thank you for reading this and sorry it was so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment